Catering Marketing Campaign
Our Services help businesses and organizations reach and realize the full potential of their talent.
Well, let me explain:
See although I’ve been in there for so many years, I’ve recently decided to offer my marketing services to local restaurant owners. The best way that I could think of to prove to local restaurant owners that I can deliver results is to actually deliver results upfront.
What’s The Catch?
There’s no catch. You just have to be the first restaurant owner in your zip code to sign up for this offer and be willing to spend $10-$20 per day on the catering marketing campaign. If that’s you, then I’ll use my years of marketing experience to create a catering marketing campaign and set it up in your Facebook ads account for free. Then I’ll turn the campaign on and start showing your offer to local people who have shown an interest in the type of food that you serve or have dined at restaurants like yours. If you don’t have a Facebook ads account, I’ll even walk you through how to set it up.
Don’t worry, it’s easy. Then if you love the results I get for you, then we can have a conversation about me continuing to run your catering marketing campaign at an affordable rate. If not, we part ways as friends.
What Are The Requirements?
- You must have a Facebook page (or willing to set one up.)
- You must have a Facebook ads acct. (or willing to open one.)
- You must be willing to invest at least $10-$20 per day on ad spend.
What's On Offer?
FREE Catering Marketing Campaign Details
I’ll set up your catering marketing campaign for free just pay your ad spend ($10 a day minimum). No strings attached but I can only work with one restaurant owner per zip code.
If you love the results I get for you, then we can continue to work together:
- Month-to-month agreement
- $10/day minimum ad spend
- Weekly feedback and updates
- Completely done-for-you
- One-one-one personal guidance
Here’s our process to get started:
- You click the button below and fill out the form.
- We speak by phone or meet up to determine your target market, catering offer, and basic restaurant info.
- I then create and set up your catering marketing campaign.
- You serve the guests when they come to your restaurant.