My Success Beliefs
- A marketing strategy can only be successful if I fully implement it and test it out for an extended amount of time.
- If there is a marketing strategy that works in other restaurants, then it can work in my restaurant and in my market.
- It’s always better to invest a week or two initially setting up a process, system, or strategy so that I can profit from that work for many years.
- As long as a marketing strategy generates customers, sales, and profits, then it’s not too expensive.
- Having good food, a great location, and trained staff are no longer good enough by themselves. I need to carve out a special place in the hearts and minds of my customers.
- I must invest in attending conferences, books, and qualified experts to help me always improve my restaurant.
- The amount of profits that I make are directly dependent on my ability to train, lead, inspire, and manage my staff.